Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, and aiming at the suppression of the dispersion of the virus SARS-CoV-2, in places where SafePass is required, individuals aged 6 and above must hold one of the following:
- Certificate of full vaccination.
- Proof that they have been infected with COVID-19 during the last six months.
- Certificate of a negative rapid antigen test, valid for 7 days, for individuals aged 6-11 years old.
- Certificate of a negative PCR or rapid antigen test, valid for 72 hours, for individuals aged 12-17 years old.
- Certificate of a negative PCR test, valid for 72 hours, or rapid antigen test, valid for 48 hours, for individuals aged 18 and over, and at least one dose of the vaccine whererequired by Decree.
According to the Ministerial Decision, only the following groups of citizens may be served through the mobile rapid antigen testing units:
- Minors up to 17 years old. It is understood that children aged 12-17 who do not have the consent of their parents/legal guardians for vaccination may carry out a rapid test free of charge through the programme of the Ministry of Health.
- Persons aged 18 years or over who cannot be vaccinated, provided they possess a medical certificate, and after their request has been examined by the Cyprus Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and has been approved. The approval must be presented to the testing unit. Pregnant women fall in this category, provided they possess a relevant approval from the ad hoc committee of the Cyprus Medical Association.
- Persons who have been vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine, only for the period required between the 1st and 2nd dose of the vaccine. For verification purposes the Vaccination Card must be presented.
- Persons who have completed their vaccination scheme and the period of 7 months has elapsed without receiving the booster dose, until the reassessment of the measure on January 15, 2022. For verification purposes the Vaccination Card must be presented.
- Persons who received the booster dose of the vaccine but wish to take tests for health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be presented.
- Persons holding a COVID-19 recovery certificate within the last 180 days but wish to take tests for health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the recovery certificate must be presented.
In addition to the above verification certificates, it is reminded that all citizens must carry proof of identity (e.g. Identity Card, Driver’s Licence, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
On Tuesday, 11 January 2022, the testing units under the control programme of the Ministry of Health, will be operating, only for the abovementioned groups of citizens, in the following areas:
|District||Location of testing units||Operating hours|
|My Mall Limassol (Entrance D, next to “Public” store)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Pano Polemidia Cultural Events Hall||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Atlantica Oasis Hotel, Germasogeia (hotel lobby)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Conference Centre of Kolossi (close to Apostolos Loukas Church)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Former “Orphanides” Shopping Mall, Polemidia||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Cyprus University of Technology (TEPAK), ‘Tassos Papadopoulos’ building||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Metropolis Mall (entrance 5, underground parking area)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Livadia Community Clinic||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Makariou Housing Community Council, Kamares area, Larnaka (5 Agios Vasileios Street)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Area near the Municipal Health Clinic of Aradippou||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Multifunctional social centre of Larnaka (former Community Centre)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking area)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Nicosia Mall||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Agios Dometios Municipality (event hall)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Agios Spyridonas Church, Lefkosia (behind the Police Station of Lykavitos)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|European University Cyprus (East Wing, Ground Floor)||8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Agios Georgios Church, Latsia||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Panagia Evangelistria Church, Palouriotissa||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tis tou Theou Sofias Church, Strovolos||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Aglantzia Healthcare Centre (entrance opposite Lefkoniko Municipality)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Dali Community Clinic||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Anthoupoli Old Community Clinic (next to the Community Council)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Agios Charalambos Church, Geri (aftostegasi)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Kings Avenue Mall, Pafos (main entrance)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Town Hall Square (next to “Efseveia” Club)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Church of Chloraka|
|Paralimni Municipal building (covered parking area)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|