NewsLocalWoman injured after candle causes home fire

Woman injured after candle causes home fire

 

A woman has suffered smoke inhalation at her apartment in the Yeri municipality, outside Nicosia, following a fire caused by a candle.

She tried to extinguish the blaze using a blanket, but ended up at the Nicosia hospital with smoke inhalation.

According to fire service spokesperson Andreas Kettis, the small blaze was put out by a neighbour.

There was minor damage to her living room.

Top Stories

Taste