Available from Nicosia, Paphos, Protaras, Ayia Napa, Larnaca & Limassol.
Make Halloumi and Anari Cheeses and explore with a Local – Full Day Brunch & Food Tasting.
A guide from the organising team will pick you up from the pickup point and drive you into the Troodos mountain countryside to the cheese-making workshop of a local village where you will learn the traditional technique of halloumi and anari cheese making.
You’ll take part in the process from start to finish while spending time with true locals.
This hands-on workshop ends with a traditional sit-down experience where you’ll enjoy a delicious brunch which will include the cheeses made plus lots more.
We’ll then continue the journey into the scenic mountain villages and visit a traditional foods stop with scenic views.
In a nutshell:
– Learn how to make traditional Cypriot cheeses – Halloumi & Anari and enjoy a delicious brunch including the cheeses made
– Explore traditional Cypriot villages, meet real locals and learn about Cypriot food along with it’s history
– Fantastic scenery and historical sights along the way
– Opportunity to buy traditional products at fantastic prices
– Includes transport and all tastings
Full Day Trip – €98per person