An alternative and interactive SOLO art exhibition journey, which begins with the idea of an authentic Genesis, is initially the creation and the birth of a new, what new; an alphabet, but not something you are familiar with, since the artist itself gave birth and named it now as Alfa’Rale.
Visit website their by clicking the link below for all information about the event or you can contact them directly through social media
To ensure Visitors’ health and safety, there are a number of precautions organasers are taking:
- In order to reduce the risk of contamination, it is mandatory to wear a face mask during your visit. This applies to all visitors over the age of 12.
- Disinfection gel and wipes are available at the entrance of the exhibition and at the exhibition shop.
- Inside the exhibition, the rules of social distancing should be applied. We, therefore, ask visitors to keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Depending on the size of the rooms, more or fewer people will be admitted simultaneously. The allowed number will always be indicated at the entrance of each room.
- The public sanitary facilities and other sensitive areas (handles, doors) will be cleaned on a regular basis.
Where Trakasol Cultural Centre, Limassol
When March 22 – March 31
Tickets Free entrance
Info & Reservations