Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, dated 30 July 2021, and aiming at the suppression of the dispersion of the virus SARS-CoV-2, as of the 1st of August, in places where SafePass is required, individuals aged 12 and above must hold one of the following:
- Certificate of vaccination with at least one dose of the vaccine. A period of three weeks must have elapsed from the day of the administration.
- Proof that they have been infected with COVID-19 during the last six months.
- Certificate of a PCR negative test or a negative rapid antigen test result, valid for 72 hours.
According to the Ministerial Decision, dated 2 July, as of 1st of August, only the following groups of citizens may be served through the mobile rapid antigen testing units:
- Minors up to 17 years old. It is understood that children aged 12-17 who do not have the consent of their parents/legal guardians for vaccination may carry out a rapid test free of charge through the programme of the Ministry of Health.
- Persons aged 18 years or over who cannot be vaccinated, provided they possess a medical certificate, and after their request has been examined by the Cyprus Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and has been approved. The approval must be presented to the testing unit.
- Pregnant women who are unable for medical reasons to be vaccinated, provided they possess a relevant approval from the ad hoc committee of the Cyprus Medical Association and the Ministry of Health, issued after their request has been examined along with all necessary medical certificates from their Gynaecologist.
- Persons who have been vaccinated with the 1stdose of the vaccine, for the three-week period that they are obliged to be tested as a precondition for the issuance of a SafePass. For verification purposes the Vaccination Card must be presented.
- Persons who have completed their vaccination schemebut wish to take tests for health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be presented.
- Persons holding a COVID-19 recovery certificate within the last 180 daysbut wish to take tests for health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the recovery certificate must be presented.
In addition to the above verification certificates, it is reminded that all citizens must carry proof of identity (e.g. Identity Card, Driver’s Licence, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
On Saturday, 13 November 2021, the testing units under the control programme of the Ministry of Health, will be operating, only for the abovementioned groups of citizens, in the following areas:
|District||Location of testing units||Operating hours|
|University Square, (behind TEPAK)||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Pano Polemidia Cultural Events Hall||9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|My Mall Limassol||9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Hotel Atlantica Oasis, Germasogeia (hotel lobby)||9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Multifunctional Centre of Pyrgos, Lemesos||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Pelendri Municipal Council||9.00 a.m. – 12 noon|
|Conference Centre of Kolossi Community Council (close to Apostolos Loukas Church)||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Trachoni Community Council||10.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.|
|Sports Centre “Glafkos Clerides”, Agros||1.00 p.m. – 1.00 p.m.|
|Former Cooperative Bank of Pachna Hall||10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Municipal Council Synoikismos Makariou, Kamares Area, Larnaca||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Metrolopolis Mall (Entrance 5, underground parking)||9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Livadia Square (next to the Bank of Cyprus)||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Area near the Municipal Health Clinic of Aradippou||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Amphitheatre of Dromolaxia and Meneou Municipality||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Xylotympou Old Market||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Mosfiloti Municipal Medical Centre||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Xylofagou Community Council||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Zygi Community Council||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Agios Dometios Municipality (events hall)||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|European University Cyprus, Egkomi (graduation platform, next to the cafeteria)||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Aglantzia Health Centre (entrance opposite Lefkoniko Municipality)||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Panagia Evangelistria Church, Palouriotissa||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking area)||9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Agios Georgios Church, Latsia||9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Tis tou Theou Sofias Church, Strovolos||9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Lakatamia Municipal Gallery (behind the amphitheatre of Lakatamia)||9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Psimolofou Community Clinic||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Paliometocho Community Clinic||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Nicosia Mall||9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Dali Community Clinic||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Astromeritis Community Council||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|“Triptolemos” Union, Evrychou||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Community Council Pera Chorio Nisou||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Agia Varvara Community Council||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Klirou Community Council||9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.|
|Arediou Community Council||2.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Agios Kyriakos Anachoritis Church, Kampos||12.00 noon – 2.00 p.m.|
|Pyrgos Tyllirias Community Council||1.30 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.|
|Kings Avenue Mall, Pafos (main entrance)||9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Town Hall Square (next to “Efseveia” Club)||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Square pf Tsada Community Council||9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.|
|Giolou Community Clinic||2.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|“Vrisi ton Pegiotisson” Square, Pegeia||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Paralimni Town Hall (covered parking area)||9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.|
|Agia Napa Church, Agia Napa||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|“Onisilos” Union, Sotira||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Frenaros Community Council||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
|Elementary School Agios Georgios, Vrysoulles-Acheritou||9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.|
|Dasaki Achnas Central Square||2.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.|