The programme follows on from “Introduction to Negotiation skills”. The aim is to take the participants’ negotiation skills to the next level and help them negotiate even more effectively, maintaining at the same time positive relationships with their counterparts.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Improve effectiveness in negotiations by considering key negotiation strategies in more detail and applying them in practice depending on the situation
- Strengthen communication skills through the use of effective questioning, active listening and body language
- Identify the negotiation mindset and how it affects the negotiation outcome
- Consider the key principles of closing a negotiation
- Handle difficult negotiations
Who should attend the seminar?
It is a prerequisite for participants to have attended the ‘Introduction to Negotiation Skills’ Workshop run by PwC (the workshop was run twice in the Fall Semester 2019 and in the Fall Semester 2018). Any other participants will not be able to register for this workshop.
The Programme is designed for middle or senior management, officers in charge and students involved or interested in developing key entrepreneurial skills.
Speaker: Marilena Shakalli Maroudia BSc, BFP, FCA, Senior Manager & Tutor of PwC’s Academy Cyprus
Marilena holds a BSc (Hons) in Management Sciences from the London School of Economics (LSE). She is an experienced trainer, approved by the Human Resources Development Authority (HRDA – E000660), specialising in the areas of Financial Accounting and Reporting as well as Presentation Skills.
Wednesday, February 26
9 AM – 1:30 PM
1 Panepistimiou Avenue KOD03, Room 105, 2109 Nicosia
Registration is mandatory. Click here to register