The Pilakoutas Group has been driving the automotive market in Cyprus for no less than four generations.
It has made a name in the sector for constant development, as it marks nine decades of life.
It all began in 1932, when Charalambos Pilakoutas (the first generation) opened the first service depot and showroom as the first representative of the Hillman and Humber vehicles, while also importing the British Commer trucks.
Following his studies, Kodros Pilakoutas continued on the same successful path.
Read full story here: https://xryseseteries.philenews.com/en/pilakoutas/
(An academic recording that makes history, supported by RCB)