NewsLocalPaphos: Woman hospitalised with burns after house fire

Paphos: Woman hospitalised with burns after house fire

Paphos police and fire fighters responded to a fire which broke out at a house in Konia on Sunday morning.

The Cyprus News Agency said the fire broke out at around 11.30 am in the kitchen from cookware that had been left on the stove unattended.

The resident tried to remove it and suffered burns on her hands and left foot. She was taken to the accident and emergency unit where she was hospitalised with first and second degree burns, it added.

 

Top Stories

Taste