NewsLocalOne dies of Covid-19 in Turkish-held north, positive cases reach 100

One dies of Covid-19 in Turkish-held north, positive cases reach 100

A man aged 54 from Karavas is the fourth coronavirus fatality in the Turkish-held areas. There are 100 confirmed Covid-19 cases in occupied northern Cyprus.

In a “health ministry” announcement on Monday, “health minister” Ali Pilli said that the man had been admitted to an ICU on March 27, mentioning that he was diabetic.

Five people were discharged from hospital today, he added, 34 people are still being treated while there are no more cases in ICUs.

Pilli said that 4,393 coronavirus tests have been performed in the occupied north.

Read more:

One dies, 29 test positive to Covid-19

Top Stories

Taste