No new coronavirus cases were reported in Cyprus on Friday after 1538 tests, which means the total number remains at 999 for the second day in a row.
According to a Health Ministry announcement, the following tests were carried out, all with a negative result:
- 293 from the programme of employees who returned to work as part of phase 2 and 3 of the reopening of the economy
- 53 from tracing of contacts of previously confirmed cases
- 314 from private initiative
- 446 from passengers and repatriates
- 174 from labs of general hospitals
- 72 from referrals from personal doctors and checks of special groups through the public health clinics
- 6 from migrant centres
- 180 from Courts staff
One coronavirus patient remains at the Famagusta referral hospital in stable condition.