Rapid Antigen Testing Units – 4 May 2022
Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, and aiming at the suppression of the dispersion of the virus SARS-CoV-2, in places where SafePass is required, individuals aged 6 and above must hold one of the following:
1. Certificate of full vaccination.
2. Proof that they have been infected with COVID-19 during the last three months.
3. Certificate of a negative rapid antigen test, valid for 7 days, for individuals aged 6-11 years old.
4. Certificate of a negative PCR or rapid antigen test, valid for 72 hours, for individuals aged 12-17 years old.
5. Certificate of a negative PCR test, valid for 72 hours, or rapid antigen test, valid for 48 hours, for individuals aged 18 and over, and at least one dose of the vaccine where required by Decree.
6. Certificate of a negative rapid antigen test, valid for 24 hours, for individuals aged 12 and over, where required by Decree.
According to the Ministerial Decision, only the following groups of citizens may be served through the mobile rapid antigen testing units:
· Minors up to 17 years old. It is understood that children aged 12-17 who do not have the consent of their parents/legal guardians for vaccination may carry out a rapid test free of charge through the programme of the Ministry of Health.
· Persons aged 18 years or over who cannot be vaccinated, provided they possess a medical certificate, and after their request has been examined by the Cyprus Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and has been approved. The approval must be presented to the testing unit. Pregnant women
fall in this category, provided they possess a relevant approval from the ad hoc committee of the Cyprus Medical Association.
· Persons who have been vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine, only for the period required between the 1st and 2nd dose of the vaccine. For verification purposes the Vaccination Card must be presented.
· Persons who have completed their vaccination scheme and the period of 7 months has elapsed without receiving the booster dose, until further notice. For verification purposes the Vaccination Card must be presented.
· Persons who received the booster dose of the vaccine, but wish to take tests for health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be presented.
· Persons holding a COVID-19 recovery certificate within the last 90 days but wish to take tests for health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the recovery certificate must be presented.
In addition to the above verification certificates, it is reminded that all citizens must carry proof of identity (e.g. Identity Card, Driver’s Licence, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
On Wednesday, 4 May 2022, the testing units under the control programme of the Ministry of Health, will be operating, only for the abovementioned groups of citizens, in the following areas:
District Location of testing units Operating hours Telephone
(12 units) Nicosia Mall 9 am – 6 pm 94041843 Agios Georgios Church, Latsia 9 am – 6 pm 99146623 Dali Community Clinic 9 am – 6 pm 94041843 Agios Demetrios Church, Akropolis 9 am – 6 pm 94041843 Agios Spyridonas Church, Lefkosia (behind the Police Station of Lykavitos) 9 am – 6 pm 99146623 Agiou Polydorou Church, courtyard, Kaimakli 9 am – 6 pm 99146623
Lakatamia Amphitheatre courtyard, behind Municipal Gallery 9 am – 6 pm 94041843 Mall of Cyprus (underground parking area, behind entrance) 9 am – 6 pm 99146623 Neo Plaza Retail and Fun Park, Kokkinotrimithia 2 pm – 6 pm 99146623 Aglantzia Healthcare Centre (entrance opposite Lefkoniko Municipality) 9 am – 6 pm 99146623 Agios Dometios Municipality (courtyard) 9 am – 6 pm 94041843 European University Cyprus (cafeteria) 9 am – 6 pm 99146623
(6 units) Former “Orphanides” Shopping Mall, Polemidia 9 am – 6 pm 94041843 Pano Polemidia Cultural Events Hall 9 am – 6 pm 99790687 My Mall Limassol (Entrance D, next to “Public” store) 9 am – 6 pm 99790687 Conference Centre of Kolossi (close to Apostolos Loukas Church) 9 am – 6 pm 99790687 Atlantica Garden Hotel, Germasogeia (Attikis 6) 9 am – 6 pm 94041843 Cyprus University of Technology (TEPAK), ‘Tassos Papadopoulos’ building 7:30 am – 6 pm 99146623
Metropolis Mall (entrance 5, underground parking area) 9 am – 6 pm 94041843 Former Cooperative Bank of Aradippou (parking area) 9 am – 6 pm 94041843 Livadia Community Clinic 9 am – 6 pm 94041843
(2 units) Kings Avenue Mall, Pafos (main entrance) 9 am – 6 pm 94041843 Former District Officer Residence 9 am – 6 pm 94041843
(3 units) Paralimni Municipal building (covered parking area) 9 am – 6 pm 94041843 Ethnikofrona Somateia of Liopetri 9 am – 6 pm 94056785 Agios Georgios Church, Vrysoulles – Acheritou 2 pm – 5 pm 99790687