NewsLocalMan choked on a piece of meat

Man choked on a piece of meat

A 43-year-old Greek Cypriot tragically died last night when he choked on a piece of meat, while eating at a restaurant in Germasoyia.

Around 22.30, the doctors of the Limassol General Hospital informed the Police that the man had choked to death. He had been transferred to hospital unconscious and the doctor on duty had removed a piece of meat from his throat.

Earlier, while in the restaurant, the man had asked another person to give him a back blow because he was chocking. Then he went outside where he fainted.

The Police investigations continue.

Top Stories

Taste