The Embassy of Israel in Cyprus announced that it is offering scholarships to Cypriot citizens to study in Israel for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarships are as follows:
- A full academic year (8 months, October to June) for the following programs: A/PhD/Post Doctorate/Overseas and International program/Special program.
- A three (3) weeks Hebrew or Arabic language summer program (Ulpan)
- Applicant must be up to 35 years (from the commencement of the studies)
- For the Academic Year Scholarship the applicant must hold a BA or BSc degree (or higher) and a good record of academic achievement.
- For the Ulpan Scholarship the applicant should be before or during their last year of their BA.
- A scholarship will be granted only after the applicant has being accepted to an Israeli academic institute.
Link for the application form.
The completed application form should be sent at [email protected]
Deadline: January 8th, 2023
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/3O1B4Wv