The Ministry of Finance informs the public that, in the context of the implementation of measures to address COVID-19, services in the Citizen Services Centres (CSC) will be provided by appointment only, in order to limit visits, ONLY for the absolutely necessary cases which concern the following services:
1. Issuance of an identity card
2. Issuance of a European Health Insurance Card
3. Issuance of a passport (ONLY if travel tickets are provided)
4. Issuance of a birth certificate for a newborn
5. Registration of an Alien Registration Card number in the system of Social Security Services in order to be able to enrol citizens (European or third countries) in the GHS Beneficiary Registry
6. Confirmation of the registration of natural persons in the e-Government Secure Gateway “Ariadne”
7. Confirmation of the registration of a company in the e-Government Secure Gateway “Ariadne” – ONLY in the CSCs of Nicosia (1 Georgiou Seferi Street, Engomi), Limassol and Famagusta. This only applies to organizations that are registered with the Department of Registrar of Companies. To confirm the registration of other organizations, interested parties should contact [email protected]
8. Collection of issued documents (IDs, passports, driving licenses, refugee IDs).
Applications / supporting documents for the following should be placed in the special boxes located at the entrance of each CSC:
– Applications concerning Social Security Services (e.g. for pensions, allowances, benefits, etc.)
– Applications for Guaranteed Minimum Income (GMI), Child Allowance and Single-Parent Family Allowance (Note: According to an Announcement by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance dated 21.3.2020, there is no need to apply for a Child Allowance or a Single-Parent Family Allowance for those who had submitted an application in 2019 and their application was approved).
– Supporting documents for Guaranteed Minimum Income (GMI) and Child Allowance
-Applications for student aid (state student aid for the academic year 2019-2020). An extension was granted by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Youth until April 30, 2020.
Citizens are urged not to come to the CSC for other services, other than those listed above. Regarding the renewal of medical cards, the Ministry of Health informed that the medical cards that have expired recently (in the last six months) or are expected to expire by June 30, 2020 remain in force for a period of 6 months from their expiration date.
CSC contact details for appointments for services (1) to (8) above:
|Nicosia CSC 1||George Seferi Street||22446686|
|Nicosia CSC 2||36 Makarios Avenue||22419191|
|Limassol CSC||21 Spyrou Araouzou Street||25829129|
|Larnaka CSC||42 Spyrou Kyprianou Ave.||24815555|
|Ammochostos CSC||83 Eleftherias Street||23300300|
|Paphos CSC||62 Elefterios Venizelos Ave.||26822400|
|Kolossi CSC||67 Ammochostos Street||25824300|
|Polis Chrysochous CSC||1 Evagoras Pallikarides Str.||26821888|
|Pelendri CSC||70 Arch. Makarios III Street||25813400|
CSC opening hours, 7:30 a.m. until 15:00 pm. Therefore, public service hours 8:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
We ask for the public’s understanding and we are sorry for the inconvenience. We are making every effort to manage the unprecedented situation we are all experiencing.