- 4 zucchinis cut into slices (better organic)
- 3 aubergines cut into washers (better organic)
- 1 corn cut into 4 washers (better organic)
- 2 green, 2 yellow, 2 red peppers cut in quarters and trimmed and trimmed into quarters (better organic)
- 3 artichoke hearts, cut into quarters
- 8 medium mushrooms
- 2/3 cups olive oil + a little for the pan
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Salt and pepper
Sprinkle lemon juice and lots of salt over the aubergines and leave them in a colander for at least ½ hours for their water to lower. Rinse and drain well. Put all the vegetables in a non-metal basin and pour olive oil and balsamic vinegar over them. Stir them and keep them covered for at least 6 hours, turning them 1-2 times.
The next day, drain the vegetables and keep their marinade. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Heat a pan / grill well on high heat and bake the vegetables until the become golden brown. Spread them in an oiled pan, salt them and continue to bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes until they are tender.
In the meantime, put the marinade in a saucepan and heat it well. Divide the vegetables in 4 dishes, pour over the warm marinade and scrape the pumpkin seeds over them. Serve them warm or lukewarm.
By chef Louis Papageorgiou