NewsLocalMan forgets electric stove on, causes fire

Man forgets electric stove on, causes fire

 

Μake sure all electrical appliances are off when leaving the house, we are reminded by an incident in Nicosia last night, when a man forgot an electric stove on and left the house, causing an small explosion of a liquid gas canister which overheated.

The fire department responded just before midnight sending two vehicles. The fire was contained before it spread to other areas of the home or nearby.

There was damage to the kitchen, but it could have been much worse if not for the fire services’ immediate response.

Top Stories

Taste