NewsLocalLimassol: Toddler sets mattress ablaze while playing with a hair dryer

Limassol: Toddler sets mattress ablaze while playing with a hair dryer

Fire Service extinguished a fire in a house at Ipsonas area in Limassol, during the early hours of Saturday.

The fire broke out when a 3-year-old boy set a mattress ablaze while playing with a hair dryer in one of the bedrooms.

The Fire Service extinguished the fire before it spread to the rest of the house. The boy’s father had already taken the mattress on the balcony before the firefighters arrived.

The house is insured.

Top Stories

Taste