Following the Cabinet decisions dated 20 April and 10 May regarding the lifting of restrictive measures against Covid-19, the Health Ministry announced that as of 15 May, the following measures will be in place:
- SafePass will be abolished in all restaurants, cafés, bars and nightclubs in Cyprus.
- Moreover, a rapid test carried out within 24 hours prior to the visit will be sufficient for nursing homes, hospitals and clinics. Guests are limited to two at a time.
- Close contacts of confirmed cases do not have to be isolated.
- Children under the age of 12 will no longer be required to wear a face mask while test to stay in schools will be suspended.
- It is recommended that all citizens carry out a self-test or rapid test once a week.
- All students will no longer need to show SafePass and test to stay program will be suspended.
Instructions in English about confirmed Covid-19 cases at: https://bit.ly/37H3V1G
Instructions in English about close contacts of confirmed cases at: https://bit.ly/3swksfV