NewsLocalFire guts cafeteria in Paralimmi providing PCs

Fire guts cafeteria in Paralimmi providing PCs

A fire which broke out early on Thursday at a cafeteria in Paralimni providing high powered personal computers caused extensive damages, police said.

The fire was extinguished an hour and 15 minutes later.

The fire and smoke caused extensive damage to all equipment, the electrical installation and walls of the cafeteria as well as to the garage next door.

Investigations are ongoing, police also said.

 

Top Stories

Taste