The Ministry of Labour has announced that the application forms for all the Special Plans for the period from April 13, 2020 to May 12, 2020 have been uploaded to the relevant website, www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy.
All employers, employees and/or self-employed persons who are beneficiaries of the plans must submit a new electronic application for the new period mentioned above, in order to be considered and, if they meet the conditions, receive the relevant benefit.
It should be recalled that the Special Plans for which applications are submitted for the period from 13 April to 12 May 2020 are the following:
1. For employees: The application for the Special Leave of Absence for Child Care (EEA.1) and the application for the Special Sick Leave Allowance (EEA.2).
2. For employers: The application for the Special Plan for Complete Suspension of Business (EEA.3) and the application for the Special Plan for Partial Suspension of Business (EEA.4).
3. Employers who submit the above applications must first fill out the Statement of New Employee Details (EEA.7), which applies to employees hired during February and March 2020, if they were hired after 1/2/2020.
4. For self-employed persons: The application for the Special Plan for the Self-employed (EEA.5).
5. For unemployed persons: The application for the granting of a Special Unemployment Allowance (EEA.8) for persons receiving unemployment benefit, which finished either in February, or in March, or in April 2020.