- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons of whipped cream
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 300g spaghetti, roughly broken
- 300-400g of fresh seafood of your choice (calamari, shrimps, mussels, scallops boneless salmon chopped in cubes etc)
- handful of parsley leaves, chopped
1. Cook pasta according to the instructions. If you want it al dente, reduce cooking time by 1-2 min. Set aside. Keep 1/2 cup of the water
2. In a large saute pan, put oil over medium heat. Add garlic.
3. Add in shrimp and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes. Add in the rest of seafood.
4. In a couple of minutes pour white wine. Allow for white wine to cook down about 3-4 minutes till it evaporates.
5. Lower heat to the minimum, add whipping cream and cover. Cook for another 3-5 minutes.
6. Remove lid and add pasta Lower heat and let sit for 3-5 minutes to allow pasta to soak.
Serve with the white wine and enjoy!