Let’s get Christmas started and get into the Festive Spirit!
- Over 150 Christmas-themed stalls, jam-packed with Festive treats, Decorations & Gifts
- A Fantastic Food Market with a huge array of delicious delights from all over the world including Bratwurst Sausages, Turkey Sandwiches, Asian, Mexican, Lebanese, French Crèpes and much much more.
- Mulled Wine (Glühwein) and Spiced Apple Cider, Coffee, Beer & Hot Chocolate
- Santa’s Grotto where the children can meet Santa in person and get a present
- Santas Elves and his good friend Snowy the Polar Bear giving out treats
- Face painting
All happening at the Traditional Christmas Market, Dhekelia Rd, Larnaca on Friday 2nd & Saturday 3rd December from 5pm
€2 entrance for adults, accompanied children are free
Event by Traditional Christmas Market