Following the decree issued by the Health Minister on March 11 which prohibits the gathering of more than 75 people in a single, indoor area, whether private or public until March 31, Cyprus Casinos (C2) announces the immediate implementation of the following:
- Access to guests visiting C2 will be limited to 75 persons, including C2 staff
- Table games at C2 Limassol and C2 Nicosia will remain closed until further notice. It is noted that the electronic roulette with 10 terminals at C2 Limassol and the electronic roulette with 12 terminals at C2 Nicosia will remain available. As an additional preventive measure C2 has decided to postpone events, promotions and tier benefits until further notice.
C2, acting promptly and proactively, has already been implementing the following precautionary measures at their premises:
- All staff and customers are required to go through mandatory temperature checks prior to entering the casinos’ premises. The checks are conducted by Health & Safety Representatives and Security Officers on duty. It is noted that following the directive of the World Health Organisation (WHO), employees, suppliers and customers with a mild cough or low-grade fever (37.5°C and above) are advised to stay at home. Cyprus Casinos reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who falls under the aforementioned category.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed in all public areas at the casinos’ premises while disposable gloves are available for customers at all information desks. At the same time, as part of the daily cleaning process, staff members have been using disinfectants to clean all areas. As an additional precaution, C2, has been disinfecting all the slot machines cabinets, tables, chairs, since the beginning of March, while all colour chips have been cleaned.
- Furthermore, Melco has been keeping a record of all employees who have been abroad in the past month and has advised them to take all the necessary precautions.
Cyprus Casinos require full compliance with the above and will continue to enforce strict measures at the casinos in order to ensure a safe entertainment environment and the wellbeing of its staff and guests.