How about some good news?
-China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.
– Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Centre claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.
– A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.
– Apple reopens all 42 china stores.
– Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.
– Italy may have been hit hard, experts say, because they have the oldest population in Europe.
– Scientists in Israel are working on the development of a coronavirus vaccine.
– A network of Canadian scientists are making progress in Covid-19 research.
So it’s not all bad news. Let’s care for each other and stay focused on the safety of those most vulnerable.