NewsLocalChimney fire put out at Latsia house, nobody at risk

Chimney fire put out at Latsia house, nobody at risk

Three fire engines managed to extinguish a fire, which broke out at a house in Latsia, in the early hours of Sunday.

Nobody was at any risk, according to the Fire department.

The owner of the house called the department at around 1 a.m. and the fire was under control 40 minutes later.

The blaze started from the chimney, spread to the roof and the storage area of the roof, causing a lot of damage. Part of the roof had to be demolished to put out the fire.

In the past 24 hours the fire department received 25 calls for help, 16 of them to extinguish a fire and 9 for assistance.

 

 

Top Stories

Taste