- 1 chicken chopped
- 1 ½ cup fresh orange juice (4-5 oranges)
- 2 oranges or their peel (the orange part only) in sticks
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) of orange liqueur (Grand Marnier)
- 1 spoon of fresh thyme
- 2-3 tablespoons of sunflower oil, or corn oil
- Salt and thick black pepper
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Heat the oil in a frying pan and partially cook the chicken. When it browns, remove it and place in a pan.
Heat the little liqueur a little bit and then add the chicken in.
When the flames lower, add the juice and zest of the oranges, thyme, salt and a lot of freshly ground black pepper and bake the chicken in the oven for about 45 minutes.
By chef Paris Christofides