The municipality of Ayia Napa named twelve people from Norway as “Ambassadors of Tourism 2019” on Friday.
Mayor Giannis Karousos awarded them with a commemorative plaque in a small ceremony held at the town hall.
The people who received the award were:
- Toril Elisabeth and Werner Gudbrandsen who visited Ayia Napa 80 times
- Geraldine Esther Loose who visited Ayia Napa 55 times
- Lillian Marie Land, Kollbjørn Bogen, Per Aslak and Kari Adland who visited Ayia Napa 30 times
- Arne Kristoffer and Tove Marion Sollid who visited Ayia Napa 28 times
- Jan Agnar and Signy Marie Kletteng who visited Ayia Napa 21 times
- Oddny Karoline Andreassen who visited Ayia Napa 20 times
“As regular visitors they officially belong to the big family of Ayia Napa,” mayor Karousos said.