The Fisheries Department has announced that amateur fishermen can resume their sport at sea or at the dams from Monday, May 4, under the following conditions:
- All must have their ID and amateur fishing licence. Also permitted is fishing from the coast, for which a licence is not required.
- SMS to 8998,
- Not more than two people. Both must send a text message.
- No movement permitted between curfew hours of 22:00 – 06:00.
- All measures to prevent spread of coronavirus must be adhered to
- All conditions of fisheries law apply
Permits can be issued through JCC. Those applying for the first time must send their application and all required infor to [email protected].
More info on the link: http://www.moa.gov.cy/moa/dfmr/dfmr.nsf/All/B1CE0B4B8923B6CA422584F7003DCDA1?OpenDocument