The fourteenth Cyprus-Russian Festival will be held on the first weekend of summer June 1-2 in Limassol’s Municipal Gardens.
According to the organisers, the aim of the festival is to bring all the communities together and celebrate the unique and long-standing relationship between Russia and Cyprus.
It will include:
– Non-stop concert program with 1,500+ participants;
– Performances of Russian, Cypriot and Greek celebrities;
– Festive Fair with more than 200 exhibitors;
– Art Exhibition and master classes for the whole family;
– Food Court with food from different countries;
– Fireworks and many other activities and events.
FREE ENTRANCE to all events of the Festival.
Full program and other details can be found here: